The AVIATOR Study: Trastuzumab and Vinorelbine With Avelumab OR Avelumab & Utomilumab in Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
This research study is studying a combination of drugs as a possible treatment for breast cancer.
The drugs involved in this study are:
- Group A: Trastuzumab (Herceptin) + Vinorelbine (Navelbine)
- Group B: Trastuzumab + Vinorelbine + Avelumab
- Group C: Trastuzumab + Vinorelbine + Avelumab + Utomilumab (PF-05082566)
AVIATOR: A randomized, phase II study comparing trastuzumab and vinorelbine in combination with avelumab or avelumab and utomilumab (41BB/CD137 agonist), in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer who have progressed on prior trastuzumab and pertuzumab
- ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03414658
- Protocol Number: 17-455
- Principal Investigator: Neelam Desai
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required