DAPHNe: Paclitaxel/Trastuzumab/Pertuzumab in HER2-Positive BC
This research study is studying whether participants and their doctors are willing to determine post-surgery treatment on the basis of response to pre-surgery treatment, and studying blood and tissue collected from participants treated with a combination of drugs as a treatment for breast cancer.
The names study drugs involved in this study are:
- Paclitaxel (also called Taxol)
- Trastuzumab (also called Herceptin)
- Pertuzumab (also called Perjeta)
DAPHNe: De-escalation to adjuvant antibodies post-pCR to neoadjuvant THP (paclitaxel/trastuzumab/pertuzumab)-a pilot study in HER2-positive breast cancer
- ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03716180
- Protocol Number: 18-394
- Principal Investigator: Neelam Desai
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required