Safety Preliminary Efficacy and PK of Isatuximab (SAR650984) Alone or in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
- Phase1: To characterize the safety and tolerability of isatuximab in combination with atezolizumab in participants with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), platinum-refractory recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN), platinum-resistant/refractory epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC), or recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), and to determine the recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D).
- Phase2: To assess response rate (RR) of isatuximab in combination with atezolizumab in participants with HCC or SCCHN or EOC.
- Phase2: To assess the progression free survival rate at 6 months (PFS-6) of isatuximab in combination with atezolizumab, or as a single agent in participants with GBM.
- To evaluate the safety profile of isatuximab monotherapy (GBM only), or in combination with atezolizumab in Phase 2.
- To evaluate the immunogenicity of isatuximab and atezolizumab.
- To characterize the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of isatuximab single agent (GBM only) and atezolizumab in combination with isatuximab.
- To assess the overall efficacy of isatuximab in combination with atezolizumab, or single agent (GBM only).
A Phase 1/2 open-label, multi-center, safety, preliminary efficacy and pharmacokinetic (PK) study of isatuximab (SAR650984) in combination with atezolizumab or isatuximab alone in patients with advanced malignancies.
- ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03637764
- Protocol Number: 18-332
- Principal Investigator: Eric Wong
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required